Adobe AIR Launchpad Beta Update!
The Adobe AIR Launchpad has been updated to version 2.02, which includes the following updates/fixes:
- Context menu sample – shows how to handle the device ‘Menu’ button press to invoke a custom popup type menu within your application
- Handle exiting event – handle the application exiting event (if exit is NOT specifically called, the application is still running in the background and activate/deactivate handlers will be used)
- Code Formatting cleanup – fixed spacing and tab formatting
- App Descriptor cleanup – fixed extra lines and tab issues in the android manifest section
- Minor UI changes, missing tooltips, default splash screen image changed
- Code sample cleanup
More new samples and updates will be coming in the next week or two so stay tuned for another update! As usual, if you have any issues or suggestions, check or post to the Adobe AIR Launchpad forum.
Note: If you haven’t seen or used this tool yet and you are using Flash Builder Burrito Preview, check out Adobe AIR Launchpad to help get you up to speed quickly on your mobile development! It was recently updated to build mobile AIR for Android applications. More information about that important update can be found in my recent blog post here.