Attest 2.0 (Flex 3/AIR Certification Practice Exams) Feature Poll
Since releasing Attest late March, Dave Flatley from PXL Designs, Inc and I have gotten some awesome feedback from the community including how you’re using it, features to add, change etc. We had some ideas of our own as well and decided it might be a good idea to come to the community and take a vote for the most desired features for Attest 2.0. Below is a poll that we came up with to summarize some major features we’re looking at for the next version of Attest. Take a moment and let us know what you think! A quick summary of the options follows. If you have other ideas not listed that you feel are more important, select Other and leave one of us a comment.
- More Questions! More, tougher questions and exams, all categories – this option is pretty much what it sounds like, MORE, MORE, MORE, questions/answers/feedback. We realize the more questions you get right, the higher your confidence, and the less likely for memorizing the content. We are aware that this is a big one and are already working on more.
- Learning/Practice Mode – un-timed test with answer and resource links with questions – this one has come up a couple of times… this entails adding a whole new section to Attest that allows you to start from scratch study-wise and learn what you need for the exam without ruining your scores on the testing section from having seen the questions during studying.
- Community Area – test yourself against the guru’s, submit your own questions, feedback – this might be the most fun option of them all… it entails another new area in Attest that would include a place for the community to submit questions/answers/feedback for review to be added into Attest. And the other neat thing here is the option to see how your test results stacked up against those of well-known Flex/AIR guru’s ;).
- Web Version – self-explanatory
- UI enhancements – color changes, progress bar on exams, user interaction changes – ok, so we know Attest isn’t the most beautiful app you’ve ever used, but we do work on this in addition to our day jobs :) and had an interest in getting something out sooner than later versus spend the additional time on the UI. HOWEVER, that being said, we realize there are some things we could change and enhance, and understand the value of User Experience, so vote for this option if you feel strongly about this!
So please take a second and vote! We value your opinions and appreciate your help in making Attest a success!